Stayed at home the whole day today. Had plenty of sleep, but feelings still not settled. Its like right now, anything and everything that I do, don't seem right to me. If only I am staying alone, far away from people who will just be insensitive to my feelings, far away from people who will hurt me.
For the past 21 years of my life, I have always felt that I am a very optimistic person. No matter how sad or down I feel, I just need to sleep it off, cry it out, and I will be fine. So what's the matter with me these days? I can't seem to cry my heart out. Only one or 2 tears will roll down, and that's it. Everything seems to be boiling up inside.
I want to go out and just relax, just spend some time by myself, or with close friends. But at the same time, I would rather spend the time staying at home, curled up under my blanket in the air-con room. If only I can like go to sleep and wake up like the Sheryl I used to be. I really dunno what is wrong.
I really wish that this feeling of emptiness in me will not last long. Really hope that I will get better from this 'madness' before the week is out. Really hope that I can live my life being happy, looking at things on the bright side, and seeing the glass is half-full again. Thanks for reading.
Cheers.
Monday, July 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment