Have an acquaintance of mine, who is such a BITCH! Really, she deserves the capital letters. You know the kind of people who will insist that they are right no matter what situation it is? Yeah, she is like that.
What would you do if everyone is dead tired, and either feels like sleeping at a chalet, or go home. This bitch friend of mine, kept pestering everyone to play bowling with her. Ok. All of us could not take her whining, so we went. After that, we trudged back to the chalet, thinking that we can finally get some sleep (eh, this is after we have been awake for more than 30+ hours ok). But no.. The bitch wanted us to go to the beach with her! After we said no.. We were really tired, she kicked up a bloody big fuss, saying that she is tired too, she didn't sleep much the night before and so on and so forth. But you know what was the fucked-up thing? She was at home the night before, watching TV. The rest of us were all bowling and up the entire night. On Saturday, we had spent the whole afternoon playing wild wild wet, while she was sleeping at the chalet! Such a bitch!
I was pissed like no body's business at her, cause her younger sis was like such a dumb idiot, didn't even know that she should keep track of her turn for bowling by looking at the monitor. So I just told her nicely, "Lisa, look at the monitor. It will tell you when is your turn". But as the alley was noisy, I spoke to her in a louder tone. That bitch then shouted at me, saying that I should not raise my voice at her sister! What the fuck!!!!!
Just because she was in RJC, and now in NUS, she thinks that she is much much better and smarter than everyone else. You know what, I have news for you, asshole. UP YOURS!!!! Grrr... I cannot stand people like these.. If you want to argue with me, and you have a logical stand, and have something to base your argument on, bring it on. I will NOT back away from a good argument with a worthy opponent. But if your argument is full of such crap, honestly, don't waste my time.
Cheers!
Monday, July 19, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment