Don't know what has been wrong with me these few days. Mood has been a major roller coaster.. One minute, I am laughing and smiling away. The next minute, I turn around, and my mood has changed 180degree..
It is to that extent where I think my brain is not even working at all. As usual, I walked home from the interchange. Have been having this habit since Poly. Whenever I am in a bad mood, or need some time to think, I will walk back. Take the half hour slow walk to reflect on the happenings of that day, smoke 1 or 2 ciggies, come up with solutions. Just now, I walked back, and my mind was in a blank. I don't know if its because I am tired mentally, physically, emotionally... Cannot even think. Heck, I could not even daydream!
My boyfriend, buddy and my good friend from work commented that I seem to be very moody, unhappy, angry even. My body is aching from standing the whole of Friday, yesterday and today at the product launch of my company. Maybe I have not have time for myself lately. I want to go swimming, lie down in the sun. Maybe go to the beach, pack a picnic, a mat or the tent, stay there from morning till night. Just reflect and enjoy myself.. Sleep in the arms of nature, surrounded by the sounds and sights and smell of the sea. I want to go some where far far away from work. I want to be alone. Yet, I want some one there to hear my rantings and ravings.
I will be going to my aunt's place sometime this week. Hope she will do a facial for me. Everytime she does it, I feel like I had consumed a sleeping pill. From the minute she light the aromatheraphy oils, and apply the first layer of cleanser on my face, I will knock out. Untill she finish, wake me up untill she wanna scream the walls down, I also cannot pull myself awake. Maybe that is what I need. A good deep sleep.
Maybe I'm feeling like this all because of yeah.. hormonal time... fuck it, don't like to use PMS as an excuse for any and everything. But sigh.. you girls should know what I am talking about...
He gave me a box of lightsticks on Friday. Plus a packet of super small lightsticks. Am super in love with lightsticks. Whenever I break one, I will feel happy. Dunno why also. he has been having this habit of giving me lightsticks whenever I am unhappy. Guess he knows it makes me happy. Like small kid like that right. Last night, I broke one, and played with it in the dark for about half hour. Hung it on the head of my bed, and then went to sleep. Contemplating if I should break one more tonight. Love the blue and white one. But it is very difficult for him to give me a white one. Cause where he is working, they don't carry white. You guys should know what company he is working in. Which company in Singapore stocks up on lightsticks. Hint, he wears green when working. Haha. But the small one which he gave me, he bought it. 12 in a packet for $3.
I am going to break another lightstick, watch tv for a while, play with the lightstick, then go to bed liao. Thanks for reading. Good nite!
Cheers! :(
Monday, July 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment