Monday, July 12, 2004

Everybody, smile!

Today is the 12th! Yeay.. special day for me, so I shall not try to shorten my life span by thinking hard about stuff!

Anyway, I had a great 2hours plus watching tv just now. Was laughing my head off watching this variety show which was shown over channel 56. Will not miss it at all. Don't even mind staying up till 4 just to watch it.

Actually, I wanted to post some pics of my baby cousin which I took just now. Hahaha.. She was crying! I am such a devil right... She cry, I laugh and take picture.. Mebbe tomorrow or something, I will do it.

Ok then, this is one of the rare occasions where you will see me posting such crap. From now on, if I have nothing to comment, there will be no post. Cheers to that? Yeay! (",)

Cheers!

No comments: