Yupz.... Been toying with the idea of an online blog for a super long time liao... But I guess the catalyst behind thoughts being put to action today is due to many turns of events happening these past few days.
I really need some where to throw my frustrations and vent my anger, spread some joy and laughter, shed some unseen tears. But then again, I guess who hasn't? I haven't really decided if I will let my friends know about this blog that I have up.. I guess to me, the main point is not about how many hits I get on the page. But an outlet for my thoughts. Some thoughts are private and I don't really want to hurt any body's feelings should they read the blog and get offended.
These few weeks, I have had people close to me, people I have finally got together again after a long time of not meeting up, tell me straight in my face that I do not behave like I am 22. Yeah sure. I admit that my behavior might not depict my actual age. But I guess that really isn't important is it? I thought the main point about growing older is that my thoughts become more matured, and not necessary my actions? So what if I behave in a worldly manner, looking at things in a cool and nonchalant manner, if the thoughts racing through my brain are... "hmm.. can't wait to get my hands on that new toy out in Toys R Us" or something like that. Yeah. I might run here and there, come up with crazy and totally absurd ideas on what to do in the situation. But my brain is functioning perfectly well, with thoughts which might be matured, and logical.
The world honestly isn't a really nice place to be living in. Look around us, and you will see how much heartache it is causing to everyone. Do we really need to add on to our individual pain and misery by behaving in such a high-and-mighty manner? I would rather take everything with a pinch of salt, and come out of the entire experience less cynical, and more humane.
I guess maybe by now, you the lucky fella who is reading my 1st ever post, will realize that this blog will not be reflecting much on what is happening around me the entire day, but in actual fact, be more on my thoughts and feelings. Of cause, I may share with you guys what I did for that day. But please don't be surprise if it starts becoming like a written debate. Some how or rather, I seem to have the knack of digressing and coming up with an ultra long 'essay'. For those who were hoping to get condensed versions of how the lives of others is being played out, I am really sorry if I disappoint you. But I have already indicated.. This is a dustbin.. Of my thoughts and feelings.
Let me know what you guys think of it ok. And if you have any thing to share about the topic which I happened to be talking about, spill it. Oh yeah. If you wanna know what an 'expert' I am in going on and on about stuff, why don't you let me know what topic you would like me to talk about? I might just write a bloody long post about it just for you!
Cheers!
Wednesday, July 07, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment