Thursday, March 02, 2006

A SUPERB dinner last night


Went home with a damned full stomach...

First, we headed over to Century Square for dinner at Billy Bombers.. WAH, damned full can?!!?!?

Lucky thing we didnt have the sets.. cause, just the main course alone, was enuf to fill up the stomach... Your mix grill the sausage was damned good lor! heehee.. my surf and turf was not too bad too.. In fact, dunno if u realised, but this is the first time, I ordered steak for myself to eat! haha..




After that, we walked around.. But i must say, i'm rather disappointed.. cause I was not able to get the sucker cup cover thingy.. sum more, my giordano tops oso dun have.. :( ...

BUT, we had our fondue at Haagen Dazs!! haha.. So damned full lor!




I know I was a childish pig last nite.. Not wanting to get up to brush my teeth and blow dry my hair when I fell asleep while watching tv.. Heehee.. damned tired leh..

Sigh.. really wanna get ourselves a good small camera... Not being able to take shots of our happy memories together is quite sian diao.. Even in this post, all the pics I posted up are ripped off the net.. Bwahahaha

No comments: