Just got back to the office from SGH. Koh boi boi is in hospital. He has a hole in his left lung, and will be undergoing an operation in about 45minutes time to mend the hole. He has a pipe going into his lungs, to draw out the oxygen. If not, he will choke.. possibly to...
Standing there looking at him, my mind raced around.. I imagined if it was me on the hospital bed. I feel damned lost. I mean, my dear dear already has a lot on his mind, he definitely does not need the stress of having to worry about me (although I think everyday he is worrying about me)... I dunno...
I'm worried about boi boi.. I don't want any one around me to have anything happening to them.. I DON'T WANT, I DON'T WANT!!
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment