It's quite stupid aint it, if you are charging either $70, or $90 per pax, and your cost is $45.
You want me to put our fee as ONE FUCKING THOUSAND bucks...
That would mean I would need to get 22 fucking assholes to pay $90 each just to so called BREAKEVEN...
Then, you want to make profit of at least 30 percent ON TOP of that fucking 1000... Means I would have to find another FUCKING STUPID 16 FOOLS to pay $70 each just to satisfy your FUCKED UP 30% 'PROFIT' margin...
How the fuck do you think 36 Stupid assholes in Singapore will be dumb enough to pay $70 or $90 for a 2 hour lunchtalk?! When lunch is HALF-FUCKED, and the talk will only be an hour...
CHEE BYE.. how can anything substantial come out from that?!
I KNOW IM NOT THAT FUCKING STUPID TO PAY THAT AMOUNT.
Before I started marketing the talk, I asked you if you wanna raise the price.. Coz the cost is too high.. You fucking say nevermind.. I told you hotel say minimum 15 pax, you say normally lunchtalk is around 18 pax..
Now I get 18 pax, plus 5 fucking guests, and you FUCKING ASK ME WHY THE HELL DID I GET SUCH A SMALL NUMBER?!!!???!?!?!
KNN... I'm so FUCKING ANGRY CAN!?!?
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment