Sunday, May 29, 2005

:D

Started work on Friday. Got this job all thanks to my buddy.. Thanks yeah!! Job dealing with PR, events and marketing. At least, I finally feel like all the money I spent on getting my diploma does not seem to have gone down the drain...

I need to rearrange my computer/work table.. My MPC is up on the shelf, and when I wanna scan/copy something, or even add paper to the backloading tray, I gotta climb up and stand on my work table!! Grrr... But there is not much space that I can place my printer at.. unless I use up the space on my work table.. damned.. if onli I have a laptop or just an LCD monitor.. then i wouldn't have all this rubbish..

This korean show that I like, is showing on Channel 55 in 5mins time.. Features Raine, from korea.. damned cute guy.. I wanna watch it!! Yet, I have assignments from my boss, which I have not even touched!! Gotta email them to her by tomorrow night.. Plus, buddy and Shuming set up a new company.. and, I have joined them.. We gotta do up some stuff too, and I have no time to do them tomorrow!!

Grrr... So many things, so little time!! After so long that I have not been working, my mind seems to be having trouble to designate proper importance to tasks.. Seems to think that everything is equally important.. After working in office 1 and dealing with that botak, I have learnt that often, there is no need to kick up a fuss over a small matter. Like in the past, I will quarrel/debate with people just to make them see things my way, regardless of how important the matter is. Now? I take a step back, and before I open my mouth to try to defend myself or explain my stand, I will think, is it neccessary? If more time is spent on debating/quarreling/words being thrown to and fro, is that really being cost effective? Buddy said that he realised that I have become slower.. Cannot really remember what exactly he said, but it's something like to the effect that I become like slowing down the process. Dunno if that's what he really meant.. NO PROBLEM!! ITS JUST THAT I HAVENT BEEN WORKING!! THAT'S WHY MY BRAIN IS NOT FUCTIONING AS IT USED TO BE!! I WILL SHOW U!! I CAN STILL LET U KNOW WHAT I AM THINKING, AND PROVE TO U GUYS THAT MY MIND IS STILL MOVING 2 OR 3 STEPS AHEAD OF ALL THE REST OF U!!!! bwahahaha.. na na ni bu bu!!

All of u must wait for mi to show u that my brain is running running RUNNING RUNNING!! bwahahaha...

Cheers!!

No comments: