Too much time on my hands, stuff tends to become more and more complicated.. I have this p6 student who is like arghhh.. forgive my language, but she's so f***ed-up!! gosh!! If it wasn't for the fact that I am just her tutor, I would have slapt her upside down numerous times in this 1 month that I have been teaching her!!
All my previous p6 students which I had taught, are all of average standards only. I had one who only scored 18% for her midyear!! Students, as long as they are willing to learn, to listen and to ask questions during times of question, they are a joy to teach. I don't care if you get all the questions wrong. Just as long as I can sense that you have a sincere heart and mind to learn and study, I have a motivation to teach and prepare you for your exam. At the end of it all, when I see that you have garnered a pass for all your hard work, I get an immense sense of satisfaction. Of cause, if your result is more than 70%, the feeling intensifies.
This present student, treats her exams as a joke. Her mid-year exams are on this week, and yet, she spends her time doing stupid stuff like painting her nails on sat only to remove them on sunday, reading horror books, and taking 3.5 hours to finish her lunch!! bloody hell!! She can't even be bothered to study for her exams, giving the excuse that her teacher had given the hint that some of the questions will be the same as the class test. So she just has to read through her worksheets and past class test.. Fuck, does she think her teachers are idiots, or that the exams are just to waste everybody's time?! No school has been stupid and idiotic enough to replicate class tests or homework worksheets for mid-year exams lor!! I mean, I'm sure there might be one or two similar questions. Heck, if you are lucky, there might be 5! But please lor.. your entire paper is a fucking 55 questions paper!! what's the use of only preparing for that 5 questions?!
I am so tired of teaching her.. I have to drag myself to her house for class. I dread seeing her. I can feel myself getting older as I teach her.. I spend at least 1/2 hr at each 1.5hr class nagging at her, scolding her, trying to get her to realize the seriousness of the exams.. But she behaves like she just can't be bothered!! She behaves like her exams are in 3 years time!! Grrr... It's just for the sake of the $260 that I make from teaching her lor.. bloody hell..
On a separate note, I'm bloody pissed.. I went for a french manicure on Thursday, and it has already started to chip off on Saturday!! I fucking paid $25 for it lor!! Bloody hell.. must be use cheapskate nail polish one.. GRRR... some more ah, saturday I decicded to apply top coat to prevent the colour from chipping off more, then, butterfingers me, knocked over the bottle of top coat, and the bottle broke upon impact with the floor.. Make me gotta open the windows and the door the entire night I was sleeping just to get rid of the smell!!
Don't wanna cheers today lah!! everything not going well!!
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment