actually, it would have been more. I wanted to order the lobster cold dish. Which costs $90!! But kenny uncle aka xiao yee's husband said the cold dish is not nice.. so we had to give it up. I am not too sure what the adults' table had. For the cousin's table, we had crispy chicken, the you tiao, fried mini sotong, star garupa steamed hong kong style, scallops in yam ring, venison (deer meat), sri lanka chilli crab, mantous, seafood fried rice, seafood mee goreng, satay, drunken prawns, and of cause, sharks' fin soup.
I didn't take any pics of the food untouched. cause 1, i was too busy eating, 2, the food was being attacked the minute it arrived on the table! haha. actually, today the service at jumbo is really damned lousy.. imagine lor, we ordered a jug of coke, they gave us a jug of ice lemon tea. then we ordered a jug of sprite, they gave us coke. and finally, when we ordered lemon tea, they fucking brought us sprite!! GRRRR.. cindy aka stephanie's sis, scolded the waiter.. haha.. deserve it!! we told him he brought us the wrong order liao lor.. then he still came back a second time with the same jug, and wanted to pour the drinks out for us! bloody hell.. think we stupid or what siak he!!
aniwae, i managed to take pics of the food after we ate. haha.. dun "hiam" lah k!!

My brother's plate

the adult's table

My sis & her boyfriend ken busy eating

xiao yee & kenny uncle relaxing after the full meal

My bro calvin & stephanie's bro gordon

Stephanie & her boyfriend Ivan
Grandma gave us $100 for us to go KTV after that. Only Cindy, Stephanie, Calvin (My younger bro) and I went lor.. and you know what? we spent $111!! imagine, we didn't need to pay any covers, cause it was member's night lor.. we spent all on drinks. ordered sotong balls and french fries, 6 cups of soft drinks, then we act smart, go order a jug of long island tea, which SUCKS lor!! not nice at all one!! bloody hell.. waste our money nia!!

Stephanie, Me and Cindy. They "pantang", say 3 people cannot take photo together. I don't bother about such stuff, so I just sit in the middle lah!

Our table of food and drinks which costs $111... NEVER AGAIN!! no more alcoholic drinks when in KBOX liao! fucking not nice lor!!
That's all folks! I gotta get to sleep liao.. Sitting for my basic theory later in the afternoon, and goin to Ashley's house after that for dinner..
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment