Im being bullied!! Let me tell all of you, some people ah, you can know them for damned many years.. yet ah.. you wont even know really how they are like lor..
For example, I have always looked upon this particular good friend of mine as some one who is very 'si wen'.. some one whom you can show your mummy, and she will have nothing to complain about him.. BUT.. i tell you.. this week.. I have seen his TRUE colours lor!!!
He bully me like nobody business, make fun of me like nobody business, and make me paisei!!! Please lor.. he can ownself tell mi sae he know me for 6 years liao, never see me paisei before.. then he still keep making fun of me!!!
Grrr... I ANGRY!! ANGRY ANGRY!!! GRRR GRRR GRRR!!!
Saturday, June 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment