Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Im serious

Please do take to heart what I say whenever I tell you I am serious. I seriously do not like it when some one keeps going on and on and on about something when I have already told them in all seriousness to quit talking about.

I do not like it when people associate me with characteristics which I absolutely DO NOT possess. I do not like it when people associate me with people I DO NOT like. I DO NOT like it when you think I can tolerate your nonsense and I can wan2 de4 qi3.

I can play I can joke I can have fun. But I really draw the line at such stuff lor. Please, when you tell me something, and you tell me you are serious, I bear what you said in mind. So why can't you do the same to me?

I am human too, and I have issues in life. At least let me make my stand on stuff. I have my pride too.

Cheers!

No comments: