Friday, February 17, 2006

Sha la la la

Damned.. Have to retype my post all over again! Damned blogger!

anyway, I am happy, cause thanks to a special some one, I HAVE MY TARGUS LAP TOP BAG! Damned retro looking lor can?!?!

Started work on Tusday. Damned sucky right, to work on V-day. But bo pian.. Work has been ok so far. The pace of work is rather slow, so I am able to continue on doing my other stuff (yeah, blogging being one of them).

And its damned cartoon lor, working here. You know, it is actually faster to go to work by bus than by cab? Today I came down at 8.50 (already going be late. work starts at 9), and wanted to take a cab. BUT, no cabs in sight. Saw the bus, so just went to board it. If I had waited for a cab, and one came within the next 10mins, I will be reaching office at about 9.30am. Took a bus, and I reached office at 9.35! haha.. save money some more!

I will be at Sentosa this Sunday. Ashley & Megan's daddy is taking part in a biathlon there. So their mummy will have to take care of them on her own. Her daddy asked me for help in babysitting them, so of cause I jumped at this chance, cause they are my 2 darlings! And next sunday too, but it'll be at ECP lah...

OK lar.. going continue my work liao..

Cheers!

No comments: