Thursday, February 23, 2006

I'm tired..

Coming to the end of my second week at my new office... How have it been?! DAMNED TIRED...

I have been such a good girl man.. I wake up when my hp alarm goes off, and I only hit the snooze button once EVERY morning, and the most important thing is, get this - I take the BUS, yes, the freaking BUS to work EVERY DAY! (ok lah, almost every day... Except the days when I have my personal taxi fetching me to work lah.. heehee.. THANKS!)

Seriously feeling tired.. But I must say, I feel proud of myself. I am ok in the office. From the time when I start work, till I knock off, I am there working.. Working at a pace of my own. Damned comfortable. But the minute I knock off, I feel totally knocked out man!

Well, I must not complain. Cause I have huge amounts of stuff to be thankful for!
- I have some one by my side, encouraging me, and being there for me!
- I have surprises from him! Including him making a CHEESECAKE for me from scratch lor! Not those freeze packed, add water kind k!!
(Here's a pic of it AFTER we had a slice of it for supper last night.. haha...)








- I have a mummy and a daddy who loves me to bits
- I am seeing Ashley and Megan this Sunday! Didnt manage to meet them last Sunday cause Ashley didn't finish studying for her spelling so was not allowed to go to Sentosa...

Ok lah.. Later i post some random pics..

Cheers!

No comments: