Yup...
Once again, it's that time of the year again. When carols are heard everyone, and everyone starts the shopping fenzy...
Me?? Won't be buying much presents.. But I foresee that beer consumption will be at its peak in the short 23 years of my life thus far. Those who clubs with me knows that I do not drink beer.. Would rather drink liquor over beer. But why will beer consumption be high you say? Cause my company is holding a total of not one, not two, but FOUR Christmas parties for our business associates, personal friends of my boss, and friends from the media... Due to her ties... we managed to get sponsored by this BEER company... Gave us lots and lots... Tiger, heineken, barons, guiness, erdinger.. gosh!!
Cheers to you all and have a great preparation for Christmas!!
PS... Pris.... if you are reading this, and I am too busy and forgot.. Happy Birthday in advance yeah!! haha...
Cheers!
Monday, December 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment