So many things going on at the same time, so many things which needs to be done, so many things which I owe so many people.. In fact, so many things that I owe ONE PERSON!!
Next Friday is 23 Dec 2005... Means Christmas right round the corner. Means my Christmas presents must ALL BE READY.. okok.. I promise you and myself, I will use this weekend to do the rocky road, and maybe some brownies or cookies. And I will ask mummy on the secret of not making the oven blow the circuit, so that we can roast some stuffed chicken for Christmas ok? Written in black and white, I Soom Pa will do...
December means end of year.. Means accounts must be closed.. Considering the fact that I have not been doing them since like what, OCT? I am damned behind.. Okok.. I promise you, I will try my best to clear them by 22 Dec ok? Written in black and white, I Soom Pa will finish...
December coming to an end means January coming, means Chinese New Year coming. Means I must clear my Room!! Okok... I promise myself, I will try my best to clear my room by 10 Jan 2006 ok? Written in black and white, I Soom Pa will finish...
Beginning of February means Chinese New Year ending, means most prob I will start getting lazy again, and mess up my room. Okok.. I promise us, I will try my best to remain neat and tidy as much as possible for as long as possible ok? Written in black and white, I Soom Pa will do...
See lah.. So many things that I have to try and do/complete/start... How to I ask you? But bo pian, written in black and white, I had Soom Pa-ed that I will...
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment