Went out with Kat and Wei wei today. Had a walk around spotlight, cause she also wanna do cross stitch mah.. My own cross stitch, is only like mebbe say 10% done! Argghhh...
Its now 11.40pm, and I havent bathe cause I just reached home. After my shower. I need to pack my bags for my genting trip tomorrow.. Arghhh... my coach is leaving at 7am. means i latest 5.30 gotta wake up.. from the looks of it, i dun think i will be able to sleep at all..
He said that I have changed. Seems different from the past. More aloof, more bo chap. I admit i have changed. Changed to be more independent. Guess its something that will come naturally one lor. Cause its like he is always not ard me. When i have anything that happens, i cannot share with him. By the time he is available. i no longer feel like talking about it. Is it my fault? I really dunno. What will happen will happen i guess..
See you guys on tues when i come back! im excited. cause finally after 21 long years, i get to go overseas and on holiday with my daddy. will be sure to take lots of pics! haha..
Cheers!
Friday, September 24, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment