Tuesday, September 07, 2004

IM BACK!!

Been a super hectic week.. Have had my hands full with working, and packing my room. Daddy has quit his job and is now at home shaking his legs. Well, I guess he can afford it, no hurry to find a new job. Cause my aunt, his sister, has bought a kopitiam at chinatown and wants him to oversee the operations. Therefore, daddy will be known as kopi kia and mummy as kopi so.. haha

Daddy decided to spend the one month rest to sort of 'renovate' the house. Started painting the walls of our home last week. That's why I had to pack my room. Gosh, didn't realise that I had so much rubbish hoarded up!! Packed all the stuff into boxes, and ended up with 4 CPU box full plus another 12 A4 size(the kind you buy A4 paper then 5 reams they pack inside ones) boxes!! OMG!!

And to think that that is only the stuff which are placed out in the open. Those inside the drawers, cupboard, book shelf, all I never touch.. Haha.. karang guni! so many things! Have spent the last 3 days unpacking the stuff. Havent even finish yet. When I packed the stuff into the boxes, I threw away 3 big plastic bags of stuff liao. Haha. last night count, got another 3 more NTUC plastic bag of rubbish. bwahahaha.

Tonight will be final fight against the rubbish in my room. Need to clear out the chest of drawers, repack the stuff, put all the stuff i don't use into the boxes, place them on the shelf and use plastic wrap to cover the thing so dust don't go in. THEN i can finally bring my mattress into my room and put the bedsheets, and take out all my pillows and blanket out from my wardrobe. Have been spending the past few nights sleeping out in the living room on the sofa. Such a sad life.

I have only left with 2 more days to clear my stuff in my office. Cause I applied for leave on Thurs and Fri mah. Got chalet to go. Told Ashley last night that I will be bringing her on Friday cause maybe playing wild wild wet. She is excited about it. And i will be leaving for a short getaway with my parents and ashley family to genting in about 3 weeks time.

Alrighty. you guys take good care of yourselves ok.

Cheers!

No comments: