Called M1 some time last week to enquire about some stuff. Cause last year, I had changed my ultimate plan to the business plan. As a result, I was automatically regarded as a member of their 'sun riser' programme. Benefits? Free value-added services registration, free auto-roaming and caller number display subscription for 12 months.
I had changed my plan back to ultimate in Feb this year, cause I realized that I was paying too much for something that I was NOT utilizing (my bill came up to $200+ a month!!) As I did not go overseas after that, it did not cross my mind to check if I was still a sun riser member. But as I'm going over to Genting next weekend, and my siblings are having their exams, thought of activating the auto roaming, so that my mummy can call home to wake them up.
When I had called M1 last week, the customer service personnel had informed me that yes, I am eligble for the free auto roaming till November. Therefore, I had made plans to go over to do the activation, together with the free upgrade to the M1 explorer Sim card. Last night, I saw my new bill, and realised that I was being charged for the number display. So I called M1 again. The cust svc personnel then told me that no, I am not eligle for the sun riser perks cause I had left the business plan less than a year after using it.
To me, it doesn't really matter if I gotta pay for it or not. Cause honestly, $5 a month is not a lot to pay every month. As for the auto roaming, I am also using a M card which can do auto roaming. I just need to go and top it up that's all. But what really made me feel pissed was that the first staff had told me that yes, I was eligible! Then the staff I spoke to last night told me that from the system, no one had accessed into my account to check for any records since Jan! OMG!! That fucker that I spoke to 2 weeks ago pulled a fast one on me!! damned!!!
The staff I spoke to last night was quite good. She said that she will check out the records for me, and speak to her boss. She didn't promise that she can give me all the perks that I should be getting as per what her collegue had said earlier. But she will try to do something. The arrangement is for me to give her a call tomorrow evening to check out the progress.
I dunno if I will call a not. Cause I don't like to make a big fuss over such small matters. I am not stingy ok! But it's like the feeling of being fooled lor.. haha..
Friday, September 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment