It has been a LONG LONG time since my last blog.. been nagged at by Zefeng boi boi.. so sorry lah..
Well.. my stupid pc has its OS reinstalled 3 times in as many weeks.. First time, it was because I had problems getting my windows update. So my frd came over and helped to reinstall, as well as install SP2. After which, yes windows update can be done. But whenever I try to open 'my computer', you will see the stupid torchlight shining for about 5-10 mins?!
So brought it to office where my friend did the reinstallation again for me. This time, without SP2. Brought it back home, installed my norton.. connect to the internet to get update.. KNN! wham.. hit by sasser as well as trojan.download.. What the hell!!! Tried to live with it.. but neh.. it got to the point where I can surf the net for about 10 mins. And then my MSN and ICQ gets logged off automatically, IE cannot surf.. yet i can still ping singnet.. damned..
So on sat, i went home and did the reinstallation on my home. Again, this time with SP2.. but know what, im still facing the same problem with the stupid shining torchlight.. and although i have installed the patch for my Canon MPC190, I still cannot get the printer up and runnin.. sigh.. any one willing to sponsor me a new CPU?
Sigh... want to change my CRT to a LCD.. but pocket a little empty.. However, LCD prices have been dropping.. Zefeng and I are speculating that month end during Sitex, the 17" LCDs might be going for $500+.. Hope so.. My daddy placed the shelf for my printer too near to the CRT.. Monitor heating up very rapidly cause no ventilation space.. What the hell..
So yeah.. I guess you can understand why I have not been updating my bloggie.. and the main reason for it all?? Im just plain simple LAZY.. haha.. :$
Cheers!!
Monday, November 08, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment