Saturday, August 21, 2004

pissed!!!!!

I look down people who when they have absolutely nothing to do, go around boasting to everyone that they are how good how good. So much so to the extent, can have how good say till how good. What's the natural reaction when you see some one like this? Ok. Then you see him a little good. So you give him some responsibilities and work to do. Once he has that LITTLE bit of work and responsibilities, he starts getting 'super stressed'.

Please lor, do you honestly think that you are the only person in this entire world who has to WORK?!?!?! If you have the guts to say that you are good, you can work well no matter how tight the deadline is, then you should jolly well do just that.

I admit that I also, in times when I have a lot on my hands, and I feel that I am being stretched like a rubber band, will bitch about it to anyone and everyone who is willing to listen. For all who has eyes to see, and ears to hear, they will understand and sympathise with you. BUT, not when that asshole is ALWAYS complaining and whining!! Please lah, how much work you do only. Does that warrent the fact that you should show others a fucked up face the very minute you step into the office?! Wah kao, you think the company pay me to see you show attitude every day meh?!

Really very pissed with people like these. Just my luck to bump into some one like this in my company. All I can say is, if you wanna say you can do it, then you fucking hell gotta prove that you are not all talk and no substance. If you even have an inkling that you might not be able to cope, then you should fucking well keep your mouth shut!!!

No comments: