Sunday, October 07, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

I am officially a 1/4 centurian!!





It was a fun birthday.. Waking up to warm wishes for Marcus and Ashley and Megan.. And a slow start to the day..





Mummy cooked my favourite dishes today.. Steamed seabass, steamed egg, potato and carrot soup, sweet and sour prawns.. YUMMY!!





Oh, and my sis, bro and bro-in-law had wanted to get me a watch.. But the baby gs arent attracting me.. So.. in the end, they bought me a DS LITE!!



Will you take a look at this beauty!! I got it in black, and it looks damned sleek lor!!

I love you guys so much!! And dear dear!! Thanks for paying the difference for me!! YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU TOO! (and not just cause you foot the bills for me.. )

and to top it all of, dad let calvin drive his van, and we headed over to giant after cutting my cake.. Marcus was a bit taken aback, cause we took stuff like there were free. Total damage to mum's pocket was more than 100 bucks.. heehee..

MY BIRTHDAY WAS THE GREATEST! ALL THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!

No comments: