I have just made a decision about school.. Quite a silly decision actually, but I dunno.. I'm just going to go ahead with it.
I have decided to transfer to Bachelor in Marketing. If from the start, I had just made up my mind to take BSM, I could have gotten 6 credit exemptions, and at least 2 sems will not be so hard on myself.
The reason why I am not pursuing BSBC (Bachelor in Business with Communications)? Cause the papers and modules are damned difficult... I mean, I REALLY dont want to learn about the history of TV, radio and newspapers. I DONT want to learn about what sort of stuff I need to watch out for when recording a radio advertisement. SORRY, but it's not really cut out for me..
I am not able to get the extra 2 credit exemptions, cause I had taken them last sem. Shitty..
Due to the degree programme only being a basic degree, with no honours offered, no matter how well or how badly I do, there is NO first class, or second class. JUST a degree. There's gold, silver and bronze awards for the ...... 1st bloody 3 students of the damned cohort.... Even if 2 people top the class, there's only going to be maximum 2 gold awards. And if both students had gotten the same grades for GPA, there'll be two gold awards and no bronze...
From my 1st sem grades, I think I can strive to get one of the awards.. BUT ... with managerial and international econs this sem.. I think im in for a hard time.. Im still desperately trying to cram for econs.. and there's still my managerial accounting and financial management which I need to study for..
I am sitting for 3 exams - MA, ME and FM... I hope I maintain As and Bs... so I can still get my GPA. I MUST!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment