Tampines Metro is closing down, and we have made a few trips down to get some loot...
BEST BUY
2 samsonite bags...
Going at half price each. Usual price, $340.00 now only $170.00 each!!
One is a backpack, with a laptop sleeve included!! The other, is a laptop bag... Will try to get my ass working, and take some shots to show.
Not too bad buys
- 5 pairs of panties.. bwahaha.. damned cute.. with a sketch of a pig, and the words FAT PIG on them.. :P $2.00 each only!!
- Biscuits and liquor chocolates.. Original price, range for $3.80 - $7+ each. Now, the Swiss Delice (dunno if correct spelling) are 3 for $10, and the alchoholic chocolates are 2 for $10.
- A TOMY toy that makes badges.. Original price $30+. Now going for $19.90.. BUT we saw one which had a price tag on it, which showed... $3!!!! So we got that to keep and give away as christmas present.. haha..
- 2 Goldlion Long sleeved shirts for Marcus. Original price $89.90 now $39.90.. and one belt..
- Some other stuff that i can't really remember..
_________________________________________________________
I was walking to the NEL at Outram when i suddenly felt like a salmon fish, trying to swim upstream.. There were soooo many people walking in the opposite direction, pushing and shoving as per the usual morning rush practice..
Last night, I took the train home, and there was this couple sitting in front of me who alighted. I stepped aside to let them pass, before moving into the seat. As i was turning my body and sitting, some one pushed against me, and almost landed on my lap. Took me a few seconds to realize this lady (not an old auntie mind you. If yes, I would have stood up and gave her my seat.) of about 30+?? wearing office attire, was rushing from almost half the train carriage away to run to this empty seat. Too late. She stood up, glared at me like it was my fault that the empty seat was right in front of me, and stood in front of me..
The irony of it all!??! she rushed and went through all that trouble, only to alight at the next stop. ME? I had another 5 more stops to go.. bloody hell..
___________________________________________________________
Time passes so quickly.. Another 2 more weeks, and I can collect my textbooks for the new term. The four months break has ended, and school is starting again soon. I have 3 exams this sem, and therefore, I will need to work harder!!
___________________________________________________________
Transformers fever has taken over Singapore. After Initial D two years ago, when lots of Singapore ah bengs added tachnometers and voltmeters and dunno what other meters and the whoosh sound exhaust and what nots..
Now, Transformers!!
I see bumblebee coloured vehicles on the road (immediately after the show last week, i had suggested to marcus to paint our bike either bumblebee's colour, or red and blue like optimus prime.. bwahhaa).. and just the other morning, we overtook a car ....... TRANSFORMERS ACCORD!! bwahaha.. this guy went to buy the transformers logo and replaced his rear honda sign with the transformers one.. oh boy!!
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment