Sunday, March 25, 2007

FINALLY

It's finally OVER!!!

Woohoo!! My crazy first sem is OVER... YUPZ...

I have submitted my final indiv report for law, stats and FIIM.. :D

Next term is coming up (this thurs is my first lesson) and I only have QM to concentrate on.. Of cause, I still have to do my Effective Comms and Thinking with Mathematics.. But it should be more slack..

There were lots of last min hiccups. What with late-nite filming of my presentations (thanks dear for being my director/editor! and staying up late late late with me!) and the rush to school to submit the work.

I had to take leave on the first fri of starting work with the new company, and I fell sick on the second friday. :( But still had to drag myself to school to submit my work. Full-fledge high fever on Friday night. Looks the effect of working on my projects and late nights took its toil on me. :(

Oh well.. I have my law grp project report back. Not fantastic results though - 64% and I got my TMA01 results for Effective Comms back 72%.

Thinking with Maths exam is on 10 May.. So sian.. :(...

Then it would be holidays till aug before the mad rush starts again..

On a happier note, Marcus bought me 3 bags last night! Haha. I bought 2 pairs of shoes and 3 bags this month!! One big bag, one medium bag and one small bag.. hahaha..

ok.. I have to help marcus with his work in return for his kindness to me the last few weeks.. haha:D work hard everyone!!

No comments: