How do you define when some one is right or some one is wrong?
When one person feels, and the other person feels otherwise?
Is life really a never ending circle?
Do we really all have to go on a ride that brings us to the same high and low points consistently?
When is it right? When is it wrong?
When should I say sorry, or when should I stand firm?
If life is just all about this, where did all the joy I had known gone to?
Does the fault lie with the fact that I try to pre-empt stuff?
When things come to this state, what is left? What should be said? What should be felt?
Am I such a failure, or is it just the plain simple fact that I have known all this while?
Can I ever do anything right, or simply put, can I stop screwing things up?
Is it fair that I help others to screw up their lives too?
When will I be able to stop fucking up, and finally lead a life that's right?
When left is wrong, and right is wrong, where then should I go?
Is there really hope for me?
If there is a bachelor, masters and doctorate course in screwing up, am I the top in the class?
I am lost.
What is right, what is wrong?
What is left for me to do?
Which is more important?
Where do I stand?
I keep screwing up, will I ever stop?
What's the lowest point that I will go to?
Is there some one who is better at screwing up than me?
If I am a master in ruining the lives of others, can some one please ruin mine?
What's the purpose of it all?
The best thing in life, is there even one?
Is there such a thing as a supporting pillar?
It feels as though everything I do is wrong. EVERY SINGLE THING.
I don't know.
What is the best thing? I do not know. I do not fucking hell know a single thing about it.
All I know is I am superb at screwing up.
Even when I think that what I do is right, it inevitably turns out to be the wrong decision.
I do not like the way I am now. But then again, is it just that I have been like this all the while, just that no one has pointed it out to me?
If I can fail in life so miserably, why then am I here?
I just want some one to tell me. What is right? What is wrong?
If I cannot stop screwing up my life, and that of those around me, than what?!
Who cares if it was intentional, or cares if it was accidental. The fact remains that I had, have and always will screw up. What then!?
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment