Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Just a note

I am supposed to blog about last weekend, and the fact that we had a new camera, so there are lotsa pics, and yesterday, which was spent bringing the kids (aka ashley, megan and another cousin, Liang Bei) out. But for the main reason that the photo loading onto the web takes time, and I got back home late last night, I decided to postpone that entry.

In the meantime, I just wanna say that it's funny how some people are able to make themselves important, very important in your life within a short period of time.

Marcus and I have known each other for 7 years. Yet, within this coming to a year of being together, he has really made himself oh so important. You really never know the true meaning of missing some one, untill you realize that oh shit, he is so important to you that when he is not with you, you feel like you are short of something.

You know like that kinda unease you feel when you go on holiday, and get a nagging feeling that something is not right, that you had forgotten something? Well, it's something like that. Times a hundred thousand million times!

oh blimey... Anyway, I don't mind missing him so much.. Cause I know my dear dear missed me as much too!

No comments: