Sunday, August 14, 2005

Updates...

It has been seriously damned long since I last blogged. Have been busy with work.. AND work.. and play. haha..

What has been happening in my life? Well, everyone has left the company, leaving me alone with the boss. Things have been rather smooth sailing. Seems that when there are lesser staff around, she is a lot less stressed, and a lot nicer to work with. She has taught me stuff about myself, and told me where I should change, and where my strength lies in. Everyday is a learning day for me. Guess this is what is meant by life being the greatest school of all.

Mummy injured her right hand, yet she is still working at the coffeeshop. But daddy has been doing the majority of the work, so the stress is a lot lighter on mummy. But poor daddy is suffering though..

Bought myself a new handphone. Nokia 3230... It has been a blast having this phone. The camera is real cool! Took some shots of Megan and Ashley.. WOOW!! the video of Megan is superb too! Once again back to using a symbian phone.. after almost a year of Panasonic. Gave my X70 to ashley's dad...

Oh and Megan got baptised yesterday! Congrats!! I didnt manage to go down to church to attend the baptism as I had a prior engagement. But well, I am sure she will forgive me for that!! heehee..

On my side, life has been great! Finally got something I have always wanted.. heehee.. Having great fun... haha.. also dunno how to say lah..

Cheers!

No comments: